Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Feb update...it has been interesting!







So Jan/Feb have been a challenging few months in the Freeman family...to say the least. We have battled Colin with Strep, Colin with a double ear infection, Connor having the flu, Connor having phenomonia, Mommy having the flu and Colin's broken leg...when it rains, it appears to just keep on raining, at least in my house!

Both boys appear to be on the mend, Connor is doing much better, and Colin's leg is on the mend and he gets his cast of this week. What a trooper that boy, he has not stopped once and never complains, although his running style has changed.

We have been busy to say the least and I have been traveling a lot lately, but it has been well worth it on the work front! Kent has done an amazing job taking care of the boys while I am away. Of course when I am home, I am knee deep in DRAMA(at least that is what my boss(Henry) refers to my life as). We have had a quite past 2 weeks and have enjoyed spending time with our amazing boys. They are an absolute blessing, and are our entertainment most of the time. We have been busy the last few weekends with going out with friends(the pic above of Connor's girlfriend and him is sooooo cute!), the car show and playing outside...although this Texas weather is interesting as always. I have become an expert recently building tents for the boys inside the house, which is something I am proud of considering I am a girl! In a household of all boys, you tend to pick up a lot!

On a sad note, Kent's Gran-Pat passed away this morning, what a wonderful man and amazing life he lived! We will miss him dearly, but will always remember what a great man, Gran-Pat and Great-Gran Pat he was.

I hope all is well with everyone!

The Freeman's

1 comment:

Christi said...

Yeah- you updated!!! The boys are so cute and that picture of the cast kills me!! Hope things are calm for a while for ya!