Sunday, September 7, 2008

Connor's first soccer game







Connor had his first soccer game, he did great when he was on the field, but the problem was keeping him on the field. He would decide mid game he wanted to climb the bleachers, play at the park or go to the baseball fields. He is only 4 and it was very cute. I have to say, Coach Mark is one brave dad, and patient to say the least. I posted a few pics, and will post some of Colin as soon as I find my dang camera...I promise the pictures on there are adorable!!!

This weekend has been good, we have spent so much time outside, the boys went jogging with me twice(Sat night and Sun morning) and I have made the executive decision they are WAY to big to be pushing their combined weight of 80lbs up the hills in this neighborhood! Kent rode his bike this morning 40 miles and then happen to ride past us on my jog. The kids got a kick out of that. Colin is a talking fool, he was so cute, if I asked him where Daddy was he would say, "Daddy on a bike race", so when Kent rode up he lost it, he was so excited! Both the boys also got hair cuts, and are just so freaking cute...and man they needed them.


Our kids rule our world, and they happen to be the best boys in the world, they have been absolutely a pure joy this weekend! So sweet, loving and fun, its weekends like this that make the frustrating ones worth it.

No comments: