Thursday, September 18, 2008

How Embarassing!

Funny Pictures
Funny Videos



I had my moment as a parent, I am sure it will not be the last, that I wanted to crawl under the table and hide!

I was out of town for work Monday and Tuesday and thought that it would be nice to spend so Mommy and kid time at the local ice cream shop. The boys and I sat out on the patio together while they ate their double chocolate fudge ice cream enjoying our time and the amazing weather we have been having. All of a sudden Connor looks up and points to a lady maybe 2 feet away and says "Mom she is FAT" over and over and over. Petrified and heart broken for this lady, who actually was not fat, I just turned to Connor, gave him the ' you better shut your mouth right now look' and went on my way. I tried to explain to him that that was a mean word to use towards someone, but he insisted she was fat. It was never ending.....

Besides our moments like that life is going well! I am home until the beginning of Oct, I whole 2 weeks, and off the MN.

I hope all is well!

Kate

No comments: