Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not much going on here...well with the kids

So things have been crazy here, but most of it is focused on work, my travel schedule and of course my wonderful kids. We are staying busy, and had such an amazing long weekend. The boys were so cute, they really do love each other, and played all weekend together. Of course, they also fought all weekend, but that just comes with the territory...I think. We spent the weekend lounging around the house, going over to Aunt Emmie(Emily) and Uncle Reid's house and swimming at Nanny and Poppy's. I have been so busy with work, that sometimes I don't know up from down so this weekend was wonderful. I took some great pics, and will post them as soon as I can figure out where I put my camera, it is MIA.

A typical day in the Freeman household is wake up 6:30-7 eat, get ready and leave drop off the kids and we go to work, I pick them up at 5 and it is play, play, play until 10pm which is their bed time. Needless to say I am out like a light with them and we start all over. So, my new goal is to get them to go to bed at a reasonable hour so I can actually do things like, laundry, watch a movie(we don't have TV) or heck go out on a limb and talk to my husband...now that is an idea. Wish me luck, we will see how easy this will be, I am telling you these kids are night owls, just like their daddy!!! Just a little venting, but we have so much to be thankful for, and the kids are so great that everyday is an absolute joy, no matter what our schedule is or how crazy it gets!

Connor had practice again yesterday and did much, much better. He met a little friend named Noah, who is on his team, and talks about him all the time. Both the boys are really amazing, and they keep us busy. Colin has been pretty stuffy lately, so I am just waiting for the ear infection to come on. I am off to Vegas next week for work, Austin the week after and Minnesota soon after that, but I will try and update this blog while I am away, until then pray for my amazing husband, who does such a wonderful job with the boys during my busy travel season.

No comments: